View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
If the Texans really wanted Rogers they could probably take him after moving back into the higher part of the second round and net another pick as well. While he did have some issues with pot, he also had some "Randy Moss in Oakland" qualities when it came to route running when not the primary read on the play. That will be the red flag that drops him and there are enough WR's who will be available in the first who don't exhibit that one particular (yet gigantic) red flag.

EDIT: Also, you are failing to account for players like Cushing (roids) and Braman (shroomz!) when ascertaining whether the Texans would draft a player with drug issues. And blaming it on McNair. Nice.
Refering to route running when not primary, you can say that about many of the receivers in this draft. Ever notice Andre nachalantly trotting down field when it is a play opposite from him?

I am hoping we do trade back and get our guy whomever in top of second.