View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #13
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I like Hunter from what I've watched. He catches the ball w/ his hands as opposed to letting it get to his body. He also does well over the middle not short arming catches & doesn't go down w/ 1st contact getting decent YAC. Considering his slender build that is a big plus in my book. If he could bulk up then his YAC ability should only get better IMO. The knee doesn't seem to be an issue & I was impressed w/ the more videos that I watched.
Quoting that inestimable philosopher, Mike Tyson, "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face"

You know how a player does going across the middle is going to change when they get to the NFL. They will get hit & they're going to have to adjust to it.

Maybe there aren't a lot of real hitters in the middle, in the Big 10, or on USC's schedules. Maybe that's why they haven't had successful WRs in the pros.

For instance, playing the Texans, Quin is going to hit you, Kj is going to hit you, Manning is going to hit you, & Cushing just might lay you the F out.