View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #12
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Finally someone has Kenny stills. I really like him for this offense. I said he reminds me of the guy from Rice the other day. I meant the guy from Baylor (wright?) that Tennessee drafted. Why the hell can't I remember his name?

Anyway good draft but I'm going heavy d upfront and adding WR's and OL mid to late.
Imagine if the Titans get a QB that can play (maybe Locker??) & they get some semblance of CJY2K, with both Brit & Wright..... that's going to be one tough team.