View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #11
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Analysis

I wouldn't have a problem with them getting Swope in the 2nd either but I'm not sure he will be there that late. After that 4.34 forty at the Combine, he's climbing up the draft boards. What I like about him, besides his speed, is his toughness. Saw this article in the chron this morning about him: http://www.chron.com/sports/aggies/a...ed-4319023.php Probably his biggest drawback or concern is his hand size (8 1/2"). It was one of the smallest at the Combine. Doesn't seem to have hurt him during his college playing days though. He didn't have a reputation for drops or fumbles.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote