View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston vs Chargers at home next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo View Post
We already know who we are playing and where we are playing. That has been determined. The only thing missing at this time are the dates of the games.
And yet there is misinformation in this very thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I got my info off the HT website. I think Ariz and Seattle are backward. We play Seattle there, and Ariz here.
There is a new rule that is changing the schedule a bit. Teams will not be traveling to both "West" teams on the schedule. For example: San Francisco is an away game, so therefore Seattle will be a Home game next year. The "non-west" teams in that division (St. Louis & Arizona) will be a home/away split. The same thing will apply to our AFC West opponents, Denver/KC will be a home/away split and Oakland/San Diego will be a home/away split.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote