View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #9
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Sr. Bowl Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Looks like a normal draft yr, the guys in this mock performed as I expected at the combine.

Rodgers- Outstanding, 1st rd pick without the pot, maybe 1st rd pick anyway.

Bray- improved his stock, showed the strongest arm of any QB at the Combine

Fragel- Ran a 5.16 with 1.76 split 33 reps most of any OT.

Washington- Best overall numbers of any LB at the combine. Outshined his more celebrated Ga. teammates

Williams- Had the best unofficial 40 time of any CB, readjusted to a 4.42 which is still blazing, tied for 1st with a 40.5 vert, a really underrated nickle CB, replaces McCain, is what Harris was drafted to be.

After the combine results would everybody be happy if the Texans draft fell this way?
Without the pot issue , I think Rodgers would be in the conversation for the #1 overall pick .... I know I'll take heat for making that statement ..... but Im confident in my analysis.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote