Nice job overall! I am working on my post combine mock and wanted to offer some feedback.
1. I actually thought his 40 time was a bit slower than expected. Watt who is almost 2 inches taller and almost 15 lbs heavier ran it only 0.04 second slower. That said, 40 times for DL aren't what is important to me, I am more interested in bench(for strength) and cone drills, and 10 yard splits for agility, athleticism. I need to look up his times. However, the eyeball test tells me that he is a potential 2 DL positional player. For me that is what is important considering the lack of help on the rest of the UCLA DL.
2. The WRs are a mystery to me. I literally have no idea who will be available at the 1st round pick let alone the second. I maintain that there are probably 10 good wrs who would help this team in the short and longterm. Patton is one of those guys and I would be happy with him here.
3. Ah!!! My boy BW! Yes. I agree he is a stronger, bigger, version of Earl Mitchell. To me, thats a great thing. Earl is good for what he is, but he gets pushed around a bit too much. A bigger version would allow Wade more room for error. I also think he mid 2nd-mid 3rd. Big reasonably athletic 330lbs NTs don't grow on trees and tend to get selected early on day 2.
3. VERY explosive, small school prospect. I hate to say sleeper because everyone knows who he is. Good speed, size, and able to play man. Not sure about zone, but he looks like a good fit for man.
4. Agree he should be off the board by the fourth. Good prospect, nice wrestling background. My fear is that he is only a OG prospect. Not nimble enough to play C, not strong enough to play OT. I would prefer a more versatile OL.
5. I keep coming back to him too. I have flirted with numerous other TEs, but I keep coming back to big Mike. Superior blocking means immediate starter and ability to catch means defenses have to be honest. I cant tell you how much time I spent trying to find combine numbers and reports on him only to realize he wasn't invited!!!
5. John Boyett: an Oregon product. Athletic, speedy. Don't know much about him, so will defer to you here.
5. Locke looked good...unfortunately too good at the combine and senior bowl. I could see him as a 4th rounder in the draft. Much as I like him, I can't quite spend a 4th on him. If he is here in the fifth, I'd probably pull a muscle running up to the podium!
6. Can't argue too much with Kyle Juszczyk. I prefer Boren only because I think he could be acquired later and has potential as a LB as well.
7. Pass. He is 5'6, 190lbs and he runs a 4.8 40. At his size, he should be somewhere in the 4.4 range, not the 4.8 range. He was running the same speed as people who outweighed him by 30+lbs. Small and slow is not a good combination.
7. LOVE it!. I have him as a 6th round pick in the mock I am working on. I agree he is a great fit as the #2 ILB in the Wade 3-4 and would provide excellent depth. He is a 2 down LB at best and quite frankly a good 2 down LB next to Cush is exactly what the team needs.
A well thought out, well scouted, and very good mock. Then again, BL, I would expect nothing less from you!