View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #18
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you be mad if the Texans drafted the top rated Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
you mean the top rated safety drops to the Texans? I could live with Dee Milliner. I really think that's his best position next level. Rhodes & Banks as well.

Trufant is easily the best CB & I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Chip Kelly & the Eagles instead of Milliner @ #4. But there are about 4 or 5 CB's I would take over the top classified top safety prospect Kenny Vaccaro. Like BB said plenty of good safeties later as well, not the smartest move, IMO.
100% agree with your evaluation of DBs. Banks cost himself a bit of $ during his combine. I wished we could get Trufant somehow and still get NT and WR. I guess it is possible especially if we could end up with 3 second round picks.