View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I just want to say I could care less about the process. I don't ever want to do a mock draft, as I have no interest in the college game. I've tried, but just can not generate the interest, until this time of the year.

I look through these mocks to learn the players, to get a feel for what we "fans" think about our team, and it helps me make up my mind on how the Texans did in the draft.

So, keep up the good work.

Would you play this guy as the UT in a 4-3?
He has the frame to easily add 15-20 lbs. without losing explosiveness while adding strength good lower bubble to hold leverage with bigger players. So yes.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote