View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #12
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overpaid/Underpaid Texans according to PFF

I agree with Arian Foster being overpaid. AF was not the same runner as he was before the big contract. Yeah, I know the line wasn't as good, but AF didn't put his head down and hit the hole anywhere near as hard as he did the previous year. I also have to wonder if the number of carries has caught up with him.

Cushing was surprising to me, but he was out for a lot of the year. I wonder if that had any effect on the numbers.

As far as Jonathan Joseph and Daniel Manner are concerned, we did get beat a lot deep. I think a true free safety would cure this problem.
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote