View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #40
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Still in evaluation process coming off Combine performances but can update "Post Senior Bowl" dated mock with new info, hope some of you find insightful & how to tweak the process but tape still factors heavily for me.
I just want to say I could care less about the process. I don't ever want to do a mock draft, as I have no interest in the college game. I've tried, but just can not generate the interest, until this time of the year.

I look through these mocks to learn the players, to get a feel for what we "fans" think about our team, and it helps me make up my mind on how the Texans did in the draft.

So, keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
1st. Rd. Datone Jones, DE/OLB, 6'4" 280, UCLA
Ranked 19th overall prospect & #4 DE in the draft by Rang. 6-4 283 lbs, 32 3/4" arm length & 10" hands. He ran impressive 4.80 forty (Watt ran 4.84). repped out 29 on bench (Watt 34). He's done nothing to change my mind & still my bpa if on the board #27.
Would you play this guy as the UT in a 4-3?