View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #103
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 28119 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WR catch rate: Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Interesting numbers, Deuce.

The numbers for 2011 include Yates'?
Naw just Schaubby. Yates below.

20+ (12.87%) 10-19 (25.15%) 0-9 (48.54%) Minus (13.45%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Interestingly, when I used the Play Finder feature at Profootball Reference .com , it showed that the Patriots QBs completed 2 fewer passes of 20 yards or more than the Texans' from 2007-2012.

321 to 323
Yeah Brady really doesn't seem to heave it down the field as much as many act (or I should say the media acts). He did one season with Moss and was 10th out of 27 on the guys I broke down for 2012. Course with those tight ends and Welker in the slot I guess he doesn't have toss it down there much and it gives those outside guys easier matchups.

Flacco on the other hand...bombs away. Can't say that guy doesn't trust his arm strength, heh.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote