View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013   #7
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Overpaid/Underpaid Texans according to PFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
They have Arian Foster, Daniel Manning, and Johnathan Joseph as 3 of the top 4 OVERPAID Texans. LOL
They're basing it off of production. I think we can all agree Jj didn't perform up to his contract. After the first three games, I had enough & mentioned it here. Most people got onto me about it, but sure enough, it came out that he was trying to play through some injury. At no time prior to week 17 did he perform like the pro bowler he is getting paid to be.

I think Danieal's play also suffered quite a bit from his 2011 performance. I'm not opposed to cutting him after 2013 to save a mere $4.5M dollars unless he shows us something. I'd like to draft a future replacement for him this draft.

Arian..... I do wonder how they see Arian as overpaid. I know his ypc is down, but he's still a top 10 running back in the league. He's ranked 6 in yards & lead the league in rushing TDs. I have to imagine his production compared to the cost of other top runningbacks. When you've got rookies like Doug Martin, Steven Riddley, & CJ Spiller right there... maybe. But you've also got Petterson, Marshawn Lynch, & Chris Johnson up there as well.