Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #149
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66182 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Just not enough creativity. Dumb plays all the time, long developing run plays when we have a below average line. I'm glad he really makes an effort to run a clean program and keep our guys out of the press but not sure where his ceiling is.

Feel like I clicked on my Warchant tab.
It became pretty clear that something was wrong when Tricket came in at QB and we ran the read option. That alone should tell you something.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote