View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #37
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 49ers Trade Alex Smith

Chiefs overpaid for Smith, I think had they waited longer they could've gotten a better deal for Alex. I see him more as a stop gap solution, they could've probably gotten a better long term project at 33.

I think for the Niners you risk gambling Kapernick misses time because well...it's going to be #33 on a team loaded with talent. I don't see how you don't make that trade if you're SF. It's not like Smith's skillset is irreplaceable. They can get a journeyman QB.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote