View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #40
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Hire Jeff Zgonina

Great hire, dude played well into his late 30's in the trenches and was still pretty productive. You don't play that long without being a sound technician in all phases of the game.

Guy that I think is going to benefit most from this is Crick, whom I thought was a steal last year. Once he gets fully healthy this offseason I really think he's going to be great at the DE rotation with Watt and smith.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote