View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #10
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Watch it! Some folks frown on opinions, even if it's yours & you are entitled to it, in which you lump a group of players in a classification, such as "overrated", based on their conference or school. I have the exact same feeling about USC WR's, so I'm too am biased & understand the feeling because just as you asked...when was the last time a good WR came out of USC? More hype then production IMO. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is biased against a conference or program concerning certain positions. I feel soooo much better now. Lol! Sorry...back to the subject.

I like Hunter from what I've watched. He catches the ball w/ his hands as opposed to letting it get to his body. He also does well over the middle not short arming catches & doesn't go down w/ 1st contact getting decent YAC. Considering his slender build that is a big plus in my book. If he could bulk up then his YAC ability should only get better IMO. The knee doesn't seem to be an issue & I was impressed w/ the more videos that I watched.
Glad to know I'm not the only one like this.

We see the same thing in Hunter, he has the ability to take over the WR1 mantle from AJ if he's willing to put in the work and take great care of his body.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote