View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 49ers Trade Alex Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
Did they overpay? Yes, but Smith had a 90.7 qb rating in 2011 and a 104.1 qb rating in 2012. Maybe this guy is underrated a bit?
Not sure what you're getting at, but, my opinion is that Andy Reid will make Smith a better QB than Cassel. Did they overpay? Probably, happens all the time in the NFL. It just seems Andy Reid sees something in ASmith that fits what he plans to do. JMO!

I also think the Niners made a big mistake, one that will come back to bite them in the posterior! Maybe they plan to pick up someone in FA, or someone who gets the boot, like Sanchez or Tebow. Who knows. Time will tell, but, I don't think the Niners will repeat the run they had in 2012. JMO also!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote