View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #143
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

All I can say is that long before this draft process, I "promised" a receiver draft class that might be better than the last one in both quality and quantity, despite a run on receivers last year where 13 guys were drafted in the first 3 rounds (4,5,4) and 33 total, not even counting Josh Gordon in the supplemental draft.

In term of talent level, I think there should be more than 13 that should be graded as 3rd rounder or higher; what do you think?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote