View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Every one of those players could be off the board when the Texans pick in round two .... I have Rodgers slotted as a late 2nd early 3rd.

I do have to wonder if Bob would take that gamble .... Just saying that I would based upon the tools in the shed and performance on the field.

If taking that gamble at the end of round two allowed me to solidify DT , S or RT a round earlier .... and get a guy compared to Julio Jones I think its a gamble worth taking.
I agree with bolded except for safety. I also do not see a RT in first. I have mocked B Williams in first but just cannot convince myself Wade will want to use a first for that. I also think S. Williams will be avail in second if Brandon gone. I want Rogers and Williams and have Rogers rated over the nose at what they bring. To express it better I guess is Da'Rick is a starting 2 that could be WR1 in 2-3 years. Brandon is a starting Nose but not the ceiling that Rogers has.