View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #32
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Maybe. Do you really know that as a fact? Neither does the NFL. If he's clean for the combine test, that's a positive that could sway a team that's looking for a physical WR in the 2nd round. The Texans could be one of those teams. But, is he head and shoulders above guys like Williams, Hopkins, Woods, Hunter, or Patton? No, and they don't have the bad rap that Rogers has.
With Rogers history would not media be all over him saying he passed ten screens if he did not? When evaluating him compared to those you mention:

T. Williams, Hunter and Hopkins imo are outside guys playing the sidelines but not as good at over the middle passes. Rogers as good as any here except Williams.

Woods: I really like and think he is more of an over the middle guy but lacks strength of Rogers

Patton: I see as a Z with short and deep skills but not so much over the middle.

Rogers does it all.