View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #31
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Maybe. Do you really know that as a fact? Neither does the NFL. If he's clean for the combine test, that's a positive that could sway a team that's looking for a physical WR in the 2nd round. The Texans could be one of those teams. But, is he head and shoulders above guys like Williams, Hopkins, Woods, Hunter, or Patton? No, and they don't have the bad rap that Rogers has.
Every one of those players could be off the board when the Texans pick in round two .... I have Rodgers slotted as a late 2nd early 3rd.

I do have to wonder if Bob would take that gamble .... Just saying that I would based upon the tools in the shed and performance on the field.

If taking that gamble at the end of round two allowed me to solidify DT , S or RT a round earlier .... and get a guy compared to Julio Jones I think its a gamble worth taking.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote