View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #30
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
My mistake but stats comparisons are same and so is my point. Also, Rogers has been clean for a season. I have him rated behind CP and if Allen is 100% behind him but on my board both gone by 27. My position is no other WR is just as talented AND has his size/skills/speed. My next player would be Terrence Williams.
Maybe. Do you really know that as a fact? Neither does the NFL. If he's clean for the combine test, that's a positive that could sway a team that's looking for a physical WR in the 2nd round. The Texans could be one of those teams. But, is he head and shoulders above guys like Williams, Hopkins, Woods, Hunter, or Patton? No, and they don't have the bad rap that Rogers has.