View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The numbers you posted for Rogers were from 2011 while he was at Tennessee. Not when he played for Tennessee Tech in 2012.

If Rogers did not have the drug issues, yes he would be right there with Patterson, Allen, and others. But he did fail those tests, and the others have not. My point is that why would a team take a gamble on Rogers rather than taking a WR that is just as talented that doesn't have the baggage? And realisticly, we know the Texans aren't going to be the team that takes that (unnecessary) gamble.
My mistake but stats comparisons are same and so is my point. Also, Rogers has been clean for a season. I have him rated behind CP and if Allen is 100% behind him but on my board both gone by 27. My position is no other WR is just as talented AND has his size/skills/speed. My next player would be Terrence Williams.