View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #27
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

While Tyler Bray missed a bunch of games in 2011, Rogers wasn't to get better served with Bray at QB, at least not much. Bray was wildly erratic in 2011.

In either 2011 or 2012, Hunter was the guy that normally stretches the field for the Vols.
In 2011, Rogers made most of his living running the crossing routes and underneath routes with a few deep routes here and there.

I like Rogers, but I don't think his ceiling is as high as Hunter.

The guy that took his place in 2012 was Patterson, who is more explosive before and after the catch. He was also much better with the reverse and the receiver screens.

I don't think Rogers will become a number one.

I'm not sure if I would slot him in the second round with his off-the-field problem.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote