View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #20
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Can't speak to Rogers as I've never seen play. A guy that could be a sleeper in this draft is Woods from USC and it pains me to say that as an Irish fan. I know he had a down year but consider his situation, ankle injury, QB had a shoulder injury and a young stud stole some of his thunder. But, he's got good size and speed, looked really good catching the ball at the combine and might be had in rd 2.

I really like Williams and Collins. Collins is ultra explosive, was stuck on a bad team but had quite a few sacks and TFLs. He's also just learning the position as he is a former DB. I think he could have the flexibility to play inside and outside.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote