View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #11
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 49ers Trade Alex Smith

looks like a good signing for the chiefs to me. they've got an excess of talent and just need someone at quarterback to make good decisions. smith isnt going to light it up, but he's going to give their offense the consistency and production that's been lacking. i'm betting they make a major turnaround next season.

now that quarterback is taken care of, i expect them to go ahead and take the offensive tackle with their first pick, re-sign bowe, and look forward to a complete offense next season.