View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #156
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I agree Rodgers is a very good WR, but I put him on a par with Hopkins and Hunter. It's also very doubtful that the Texans would draft a pothead that can't learn from his mistakes. That leaves us with either Hopkins, more pro ready right now but will probably never be a true #1 WR, or Hunter, who needs to learn more routes and has future #1 WR potential and has far more future upside. It's decisions like that when I'm glad that I'm only an internet GM with no consequences to my decisions. I really like them both but once in a while you have to swing for the fences and go for that homerun, I'd take Hunter at #27 and put him on an in depth learning process all summer long.
Hunter is my 4th ranked WR, Rodgers/Patterson/Austin.

since Rodgers wont be picked and Patterson/Austin will be off the board by 27, Hunter is worth the risk. Hopkins is rated 5 on my WR board.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote