View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Ive been on board with Rodgers for a while now , glad to see others catching on. My favorite WR in this draft.

I thought about Amerson as a first rounder in an early mock - might not go where I had him pegged at that time .... but a steal in the 3rd.

Klien is another of my favorites .... I have him as a late 3rd early 4th.

3 of the first 5 we agree on and it wouldnt take a whole lot of convincing to get me on board with Williams.

Would you consider spending the other 3rd on an OT (instead of Jamie Collins ) ?! I had mentioned Terron Armstead a few weeks ago .... but it looks like he's moved up from where I had him before (4th). Oddly enough in that same post I had Rodgers and Klien in the 1'st and 3rd rounds respectively.
Like a smoker going cold turkey I am off OTs. I had Menelik for a bit but I have gone from a derogatory critic of Newton to probably his most vocal fan. Much easier to sign a cheap vet FA to swing and use picks for other positions. I had written off Butler but he knows system, maybe a better LT than right and coming off injury may have to sign for at least one season cheap. Personally think OG is a bigger question mark.