View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #48
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tom Brady extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
From what I read, Brady was scheduled to make 30 million over the next two years on his old deal. I haven't seen anything that says he was supposed to make ~43 million in those two years, which is how you would get the huge savings. Unfortunately, all of my go to sites for contract info have already updated his contract, so I'm not sure what he was supposed to make. That's really the issue here, was he really scheduled to make 22 million next year? Something isn't adding up.
Right- they added Three million in Salary (1 mill in 13 and 2 in 14) but converted hos 13 and 14 salaray to a $30 mill SB and then guaranteed the last 3 yrs at 9 mill each (27 mill)
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote