View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 143539 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO:

1. Rodgers, I really like the player but it's questionable if he'll pass the Bob McNair sniff test.
2. B. Williams, risky pick and I think it will take him a yr. or 2 to become the NT we want.
3. Amerson, I've had him in my latest mock at this same pick. Start him off working with the CB's but wouldn't be surprised to see him at Safety rather quickly.
3b. Collins, I'm not familiar with him.
4. Klein, love this pick.
5. Hawthorne, I still think he goes earlier than this, probably early 3rd.
6. M. Williams, love this pick as well. I was disappointed he didn't get a Combine invite.
7. Smith, how's his injury recovery coming?

You've got 3 LB's and no O-linemen? Also another WR wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Definitely understand the concerns about marijuana and why I removed him from my mocks after he was cut from Tenn. I think his attitude of fessing up and saying what he has done to correct his behavior (10 clean tests)will get McNair's attention and ok. He did not assault his girlfriend or father several kids with different women or even burglary. His high school coach has really gone to bat for him as has the Tenn Tech's coach. For our system only Patterson bring same physical package and from what I hear, CP's interviews were no well recieved. Brandon immediately gives you what we had from Cody & Mitchell minimum;
he then improves, minimal risk.

Klein freaked me out with the knee injury at combine but from what he tweeted it was insignificant. Kid is a tackler. Hawthorne had the combine he wanted but then so did several others due to the fast track. If Amerson is gone and he has moved up into second, I'd consider moving Hawthorne up; he is just that good.