View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
The guy just makes flucking plays ..... and performed at a high level agianst the very best competition also had his best performances when it mattered most.

I just dont see how the know it alls have him ranked so low .... other than the pot issue. puff puff pass .... it to Randy Moss.
Well, the "pot issue" is something that can keep Rogers off the field. They test for it in the NFL, just like they do in college (where he failed multiple times). That's not something that should be dismissed offhand.

I'm not seeing how Rogers had his best peformances when it mattered most. His best games in 2011 (that's all I'm looking at) came against Buffalo and Middle Tennessee. Rogers numbers vs. LSU, Bama, and Florida were pedestrian. Looking at this draft class, there are too many WRs who were just as productive, and just as athletic, that haven't busted piss tests. There are probably 10 WRs that should be drafted ahead of Rogers, which would put him somewhere in the 3rd round (at best).