View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #8
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I hope you're right about the Texans taking Rodgers. I like him better than Hunter and think he's nore of what Garys looking for in a WR.

However BoB will never allow the Rodgers pick.
The guy just makes flucking plays ..... and performed at a high level agianst the very best competition also had his best performances when it mattered most.

I just dont see how the know it alls have him ranked so low .... other than the pot issue. puff puff pass .... it to Randy Moss.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote