View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #7
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Ive been on board with Rodgers for a while now , glad to see others catching on. My favorite WR in this draft.

I thought about Amerson as a first rounder in an early mock - might not go where I had him pegged at that time .... but a steal in the 3rd.

Klien is another of my favorites .... I have him as a late 3rd early 4th.

3 of the first 5 we agree on and it wouldnt take a whole lot of convincing to get me on board with Williams.

Would you consider spending the other 3rd on an OT (instead of Jamie Collins ) ?! I had mentioned Terron Armstead a few weeks ago .... but it looks like he's moved up from where I had him before (4th). Oddly enough in that same post I had Rodgers and Klien in the 1'st and 3rd rounds respectively.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote