View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #25
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans may go WR in 1st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'm watching highlights of justin hunter and would like to get a response from those with more video. every catch i see, even those that get into his body, are all hands. i dont see any that hit his chest or forearms, no cradles in the belly or shoulder or elbow, it's all hands every time - very different from the highlights i'm seeing of others like rogers, patterson, allen, and woods who show more explosive plays. the way hunter catches the ball in the videos i'm seeing is very reminiscent of marvin harrison ... not a "go get it" like larry fitzgerald, but gently plucks the ball however it comes at him.

at 6'4" with wheels, i'm starting to lean towards hunter as who i think we should be targeting.
im a big fan on hunter who i think has the biggest upside to his game out of all the receivers. if it wasnt for the acl injury he would be a top 15 pick.

his a quite lean so his mostly a deep threat but if he can develop some more muscle and mental ability to go over the middle he will be a stud
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote