View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #14
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would you be mad if the Texans drafted the top rated Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Why a really tall safety? I don't understand the thought process behind that.

Also Simon is garbage, he pretty much got beat by every quality receiver he ever faced. He is one of those guys I watched and scratched off my list awhile ago.

I think people are going to be surprised how quickly Manning's game declines. It may not happen this year, but we should prepare for it to happen here in the next two or three years.
The idea of having a tall Safety is that we'd have better coverage on these new era tall/athletic TE's.

As for Simon, he got burnt by WR's, thus the idea of moving him to Safety so that he can cover TE's on 3rd down situations.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote