View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #5
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

JMO:

1. Hunter, he's risky here but sometimes you've got to swing for the homerun. He's got alot to learn but has great potential. Love this pick.
2. B. Williams, another risky pick who will probably take at least 1-2 yrs. to become the player we want but he's got the tools and potential. Another good pick.
3. Fragel, I'm not familiar with the player but I like the position chosen and will trust you on the talent and potential of the player.
3b. Klein, I really like this guy and mocked him in the 4th about 3 months ago. He fits exactly what we need in an ILB. Great pick.
4. Stills, he and Hunter makes our biggest team weakness into a strength. Great pick.
5. Taylor, I'm not familiar with the player but I really like the idea of a very tall Safety.
6. Knott, both of the Iowa St. guys? Great idea, they both fit our team and needs. Good pick.
6b. Toilolo, I like Michael Williams here but as long as Toilolo can block I love the fact that we finally get a really tall TE instead of all these undersized guys we keep going after. Very good pick.
6c. Boyett, the first pick that I don't agree with. To many injuries and with Taylor in the 5th this pick doesn't make much sense. I'd rather see a Punter here, younger, better, and cheaper than Jones. Not so good pick.
7. Foltz, isn't a TE. I like this pick if still available, I think he'd be some very good developmental depth at OG and had him in several mocks about 5 months ago. Good pick.

Overall I'd be thrilled with this draft, except 6c, give me a Punter there.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote