View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013   #155
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I like Rodgers more than Hunter. But there's no Bob allows Rodgers to be picked. Hopkins would be 1.C for me. But All of the WR's will probably end up being great players.

Hopkins doesn't have as much potential to be a differencemaker long term. But Hopkins is more day 1 ready to be a contributor than Hunter. Rodgers is the best of both worlds talent wise. IMHO
I agree Rodgers is a very good WR, but I put him on a par with Hopkins and Hunter. It's also very doubtful that the Texans would draft a pothead that can't learn from his mistakes. That leaves us with either Hopkins, more pro ready right now but will probably never be a true #1 WR, or Hunter, who needs to learn more routes and has future #1 WR potential and has far more future upside. It's decisions like that when I'm glad that I'm only an internet GM with no consequences to my decisions. I really like them both but once in a while you have to swing for the fences and go for that homerun, I'd take Hunter at #27 and put him on an in depth learning process all summer long.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote