Thread: Reggie Bush
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Reggie Bush

I don't believe that McNair wanted anything to do with Reggie Bush then (following the revelation that he'd taken money from an agent while at USC) then and I doubt they want him now. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that. Just saying that's what I think. Forsett is about all the runner they want to pay for in that third spot.

Coming out of college I wanted the Texans to take Bush and not Mario or Vince. Even then I had to admit that the one thing the Texans didn't want out of their running back was what Bush excelled at. No dancing, no changing direction, no deviating from the plan (for the most part). Bush was a runner who could create his own space in college and obviously that didn't work out as well in the NFL ("What? You mean everybody is fast now?") but he may have changed. I haven't really paid that much attention to him. I wouldn't mind him coming here but I don't think it's very likely.