View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #154
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans #2 WR position

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I like the bolded above. But I really like the Hopkins part, 4.5 or not. Maybe that's just me but he sure looks like a play maker kinda guy to me. I'd not be irate over either one of the other choices but I don't think Hunter will be there and I think Rodgers will scare Rick & Co. away. I really like Hopkins but if the regime drops their standards just a little, Rodgers would perhaps be an upgrade. Swope, to me, sounds like a no brainer but really doubt he'll be there in the 3rd like I've heard bandied about.

Would you be be cool with that?

P.S. I agree with your stance on QBs.
I like Rodgers more than Hunter. But there's no Bob allows Rodgers to be picked. Hopkins would be 1.C for me. But All of the WR's will probably end up being great players.

Hopkins doesn't have as much potential to be a differencemaker long term. But Hopkins is more day 1 ready to be a contributor than Hunter. Rodgers is the best of both worlds talent wise. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote