View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #63
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22191 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU combine Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I do agree to an extent. My main issue is (Te'o would) be a 2 down player as Cush stays on the field on 3rd downs and that's why I don't want any ILB at 27. I agree we can get a solid ILB later in the middle rounds
An off the radar player caught my attention today - he was unable to attend the combine except for interviews - because he's just recovering from shoulder surgery. He'll be available for his pro day workout next month.

He's only one of two LB's who rank in the top 10 in both coverage (5th) and tackling (9th). Mauti is the other player (2nd and 5th). This player is listed as an OLB but also projects inside for the 34.

6'-2" ; 243 ; 40 projected to be around 4.7.

"...despite missing the team’s final four games due to shoulder surgery, he earned first-team All-Big 12 honors. On the season, he totaled 79 tackles (six for loss), five pass breakups, two interceptions, and two forced fumbles...)

Name : Jake Knott....Iowa State
Number19 is online now   Reply With Quote