View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #142
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Hamilton/Williams/Allen.

Williams didn't look like a 1st rd pick to me.

Hamilton didn't run well and there are questions about his hands.

Allen not working out will probably drop him to the bottom of the 1st rd. If he's there at 27 would you pick him?
No on Allen if Hopkins or Hunter are available. Just finished watching some more video of Hunter, Hopkins, Woods, Patton, & Dobson & I was really impressed w/ Hunter, Hopkins, & Dobson. Not sure if Dobson would be 1st round talent, but I do believe Hopkins & Hunter are even w/ Hunter having a past knee injury.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote