View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #5
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post combine mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
SteelTexan has Hunter and I like him just not as much as Rogers. I think we will see an open mind with Da'Rick by Texans as he has tested clean and kept his immaturity (coaching) in check. Add ing tem pounds would help Hunter IF he can do that but he is basically a down field guy. We need another AJ that cn be successful over the middle.
I hope you're right about the Texans taking Rodgers. I like him better than Hunter and think he's nore of what Garys looking for in a WR.

However BoB will never allow the Rodgers pick.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote