View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #2
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

Finally someone has Kenny stills. I really like him for this offense. I said he reminds me of the guy from Rice the other day. I meant the guy from Baylor (wright?) that Tennessee drafted. Why the hell can't I remember his name?

Anyway good draft but I'm going heavy d upfront and adding WR's and OL mid to late.