View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #43
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 313912 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tom Brady extension

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Perhaps we need to reexamine our definition of pedestrian. Schaub and Peyton are 2.2 yards apart on yards per game. Manning throws more TD's (% of throws). Schaub throws less INT's (% of throws) and for a higher average yards per attempt (yeah that one kind of surprised me too).
I use it as a descriptive term for lackluster and average.

pedestrian - Lacking inspiration or excitement; dull

I know you were not trying to compare QBs. However, just for fun of explaining the pedestrian tag as defined above:

Peyton Manning = 38 fourth quarter comebacks, 49 game-winning drives (in 244 RS starts)

Matt Schaub = 9 fourth quarter comebacks, 12 game-winning drives (in 82 RS starts)

And, for fun...

TJ Yates = 1 fourth quarter comeback, 2 game-winning drives (in 5 RS starts)