View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #72
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What I am looking at, feedback appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
You want to move down 7 spots, out of the first, & all it's going to cost them is a 4th round pick? Does the math work out for this? It doesn't sound good to me.

Edit
Our 27 is worth 680 pts. Their 2nd is worth 560 their 4th is worth 108. We're giving up 680 pts for their 668 pts.

I'd like another 2nd rounder & the 2nd pick of the second is attractive, but I'd think they'd have to sweeten it a bit to make it worth our wild..... we're giving up a first round pick.

Edit Edit
if they throw in their 5th (43 pts) that would up their side to 711. their 711 for my 680 looks a lot better if we're getting out of the first all together.
Look at the trade as the # 27 for the #33 + a 4th. Ask for another low rounder but DO NOT hold up a deal for 32 points. Same players I want should be avail #33 + I get either another decent pick in high 4th or in my dream scenario I bundle our 3rd, 4th from KC and a 5th for a high second round.

Remember those points are only good if the other team agrees.