Thread: Reggie Bush
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #10
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I guess I'm just remembering when it was 3rd and 7 and Schaub would throw a 4 yard pass or when we start out 4 wide and go 5 wide with Foster. Reggie Bush would really help keep our offense on the field in that aspect.

However, one thing I didn't think of that my co-worker said was how he and a guy like Foster would mesh. Pointing to how Foster is a little hard to understand and can be very competitive and Reggie can be kind of a prima donna. Would it make Arian hungrier or would it cause them to butt heads?
I don't think there's any doubt the guy can help our team. But there are three big reasons why he won't be a Texan.

1. He'll cost too much for a 3rd down back.
2. He wants to be a 3-down back, and I'm sure there will be a team that will give him that chance.
3. It's still a goal of his to lead the league in rushing. He'll never get that chance with the Texans.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote