View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #134
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I am speaking English...thank you! LOL! True, it is one factor & as I said earlier its just my opinion & personal preference concerning USC WR's. Having an opinion is frowned upon by some on here & a hard concept to understand. Steve Smith had a decent couple of years, but he hasn't reclaimed that magic since leaving the Giants. Could be a combo of injury & system. Who knows. Woods & Lee may be decent some day...only time will tell. There's more to Woods that I don't care for such as his very slender build & allowing the ball to get body quite often, but that's beside the point because some can't get past my opinion of the coach & school. LOL! What can you do....
It is not frowned upon, that you worry about a collegiate program not being good at developing receivers.

What is frowned upon is the fact that you look at it without any regard to each individual case; ie. you came to a conclusion without evaluating the data in depth.

While it is true that it is your personal preference, it is not true that it's a correct method to evaluate future prospects.

Just because Kolb was developed by Art Briles running a "gimmick" offense
and failed at the NFL level doesn't mean that RG III should get a red flag during the draft process.

Just because Kolb accumulated stats in the CUSA doesn't mean that Briles' system wouldn't work in the Big 12.

Just because Keenum ran a similar offense that was continued by Sumlin in the CUSA doesn't mean that the Aggies would have a hard time competing in the SEC.

OK, never mind, I ramble off the topic.
Don't include the second part into this discussion.
I just want to leave it there.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote