View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #133
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WRs who might be in the 2013 Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I understand what you're saying, but this would only be one of the many factors to take into consideration when drafting a player. I never thought Dwayne Jarrett was that good to be honest and Steve Smith had some nice years before he had major knee surgery. Marquise Lee and Robert Woods are both going to be good pro receivers in my opinion.
I am speaking English...thank you! LOL! True, it is one factor & as I said earlier its just my opinion & personal preference concerning USC WR's. Having an opinion is frowned upon by some on here & a hard concept to understand. Steve Smith had a decent couple of years, but he hasn't reclaimed that magic since leaving the Giants. Could be a combo of injury & system. Who knows. Woods & Lee may be decent some day...only time will tell. There's more to Woods that I don't care for such as his very slender build & allowing the ball to get body quite often, but that's beside the point because some can't get past my opinion of the coach & school. LOL! What can you do....
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote