Thread: NFL Combine
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013   #136
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Combine

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I've always loved Florida State for some reason ever since I was a kid. Maybe because Warrick Dunn was such a badass. I hope they get back to winning titles soon. Jimbo seems like the guy to get them there.
If he gives up play calling duties to an offensive coordinator, perhaps. At this point, I do not like his play calling. He is one hell of a recruiter though.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote